Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Nashville Trip



Guess I failed to tell about my little trip to Nashville.
There wasn’t much to it. In short, personal problems flew in out of left field and said, “Uh uh uh uh uh, you’re not doing that, who the hell do you think you are?”. So, right in the middle of all this, my son contacted me, asked me to move to where he is– Fort Worth, Texas. So, that was by far the best option. I moved there, but had to come back here to Reno to tie up a few loose ends, as it turns out, I’m spending five weeks here, then back to Fort Worth. I enjoyed immensely, the two months of being near my son. I was also able to spend some time with my banjo – and to my surprise, I made a good amount of progress.
I don’t think I missed out on anything by leaving Nashville. I made it out once to the downtown area, and once to the Bluebird Café, nothing earth shattering happened, so again, I don’t feel bad about leaving Nashville. Sure, would have been nice to do more exploring, but didn't happen.
I do have lots to do once I get back to Forth Worth. I have my bluegrass/folk CD to start recording. College Radio, Sirius Radio, and Pandora Radio seems to be in place to help independent artists like me, so we'll see how that goes. I look forward very much to starting my recording, in fact, can't wait.
You can find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImTheFid

No comments:

Post a Comment