Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Blueprint Of Life

“My god can beat up your god”, “If you don’t believe as I do, you’re going to hell”, “Thank god for sparing me from the explosion that just killed a bunch of other people”.  It amazes me beyond all that so many people can spit up such crap.

My belief is that the blueprint of life is down there at the sub atomic level.  Atoms attract to each other to build life forms – both animate and inanimate (as we puny humans recognize it).  When atoms are floating around out there in space, they find each other, they first build a ball of gas, then it spits out tiny particles that form planets.  A few million years of this, then life forms – single cell organisms, bugs, animals, and humans.  We here on this planet don’t have any way of knowing what comes after humans, but I’m sure there will be more species to be spawned – hopefully they will be smarter than the ignorant, self destructive human race.  I don’t believe there is any such thing as fate, or any kind of pre planned life – life happens as it happens – randomly and without any real purpose.  We have our inborn self preservation mechanism, and the need to reproduce, and some of us actually contribute something worthwhile, but most humans don’t care one spec about doing anything good for the world – it’s take, take, take, gimme, gimme, gimme.
Energy is present in all atoms, and all life forms.  When I talk about life forms, I mean every bit of matter – as it all has an energy force, which from where I sit, is life.  Relative to what other life forms are closest to other life forms, the direction of energy flows mostly and generally in the same direction.  There are rare exceptions, where one life form’s energy flow goes in the opposite direction of most other life forms.  The result is that said life form seems to rub other life forms the wrong way – repelling other life forms as we recognize it.  I don’t have all the answers, but I’m sure it’s a little more complicated than that.  Using my own life from as an example, it appears that my energy flow is one of those that goes in the opposite direction.  I rub most people the wrong way, most situations seem to be working against me, but, strangely enough, major life threatening things seem to elude me.  I don’t function well in society as we know it, and I don’t take my own life all that seriously.  What I mean by that is, when it’s my time for this life form to end, I won’t object, and I certainly won’t be sad about it.  To take it a step further, if or when the time should come where my quality of life doesn’t suit me, I will voluntarily end my own life.  Not to worry, I’ve never felt the need to take any life forms with me should that time come – I only care to decide what to do with my own.



You can find me at Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ImTheFid


No comments:

Post a Comment