Friday, October 26, 2012

Astronomy Stuff

There are some glaring things about the sun, Jupiter, Venus, and Mars that I've noticed over the past few years.  As I've mentioned before, the sun is setting much farther north than it did before.  Besides that, when I was a kid, the brightest thing in the night sky besides the moon, was the North Star - these days I can't begin to even see the North Star. The only way to tell the planets apart from the stars back then was that the planets didn't twinkle. Venus looks like a little disc, and over the past 10 years or so, there are times when Jupiter also looks like a little disc. Back in the late 90s, Mars was looking closer than ever before. For this stuff to be noticeable, the planets have to be closer to earth by millions of miles. I know the government hides stuff from us - likely for their own benefit. I guess after seeing this sun and planet stuff, I think something drastic is going to happen in the next hundred years. Who knows, maybe our solar system is closer to death than we've been told. I don't really care in the way of human life, it's just kinda strange that this stuff seems to be happening so fast. It's also possible we're moving closer to the sun, which might explain why the planet is hotter than it was even 20 and 30 years ago - and I don't doubt this because every place I've been (and I've been to a lot of places) is much hotter now than it used to be. One of the things that irks me is that the climate records have been doctored - Hawaii as an example. I've read that back in the 60s there were highs of 90+ - that is absolute bullshit - I know because I was there. I lived in Prineville, Oregon in 88 - winters back then would get down to 35 below zero, and not above 0 for weeks at a time. The past ten years it's pretty much the same as Portland, where it gets down around 30 (not below zero), and not even close to 0 - that's about 60+ degrees warmer. There's more, but you get the idea.

I guess I just wanted to vent this stuff. I hate our government, and I hate even more the people who run the world. Other countries are even worse, but that doesn't make this one good - as we get f'd every minute of every day. Pop Psychology Crowd says we can change anything, and that we are in charge of our own lives. Yeah, well, I'd like to see any one of them change gas prices back to where they should be, change the fact that the day of small businesses are gone, that banks, insurance companies, in fact, all big corporations, are sticking it to every man, woman, and child on the planet.  I'm beyond disgusted by the lies and thievery committed by these parasites.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment