Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Being Shadow Banned On Google, YouTube, and Faceook...

   Having been shadow banned on all three platforms for years, I just now discovered that most of my music videos that I've been putting up on three Facebook pages that I'd been a member of for a year or two.  They are Reno Music and Musician pages.  When I post the videos, it appears they're there, but just now, looking for them, I found a video I put up at the end of July, and that was it, none that I've put up since are there - on all three pages.

   You know, this is nothing new, I've spent my entire life being on the receiving end of cowards who hide in their hiding places while they do anything and everything possible to take me down.  Musicians, booking agents, Record Labels, Venue owners and managers.  And in my childhood, baseball coaches, and in High School - my own teammate, my own coach, the referee association, and Jim Hackleman, the Sports Editor of the Honolulu Star Bulletin at the time (early 70s).  I know how this sounds, but it's not paranoia if it's really happening. 

   I keep trying new things.  I started this blog a few years ago, then kinda forgot about it, now I'm putting my music videos here, having no idea what will become of any of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment