Monday, October 15, 2018

Birds Are Disappearing and Evergreens Are Turning Brown

Yeah, I've been noticing the #birds for a couple of years now.  The #evergreens, for four years, I'd been driving from Carson City to South Lake Tahoe 4 and 5 days a week, and only in the past few months living there had I noticed the evergreens turning brown.  Some are dead.

As always, the #PowersThatBe are ignoring, denying, and cocakamying.  Their bullshit stinks to beat hell.  There are a few sites on the internet that are saying it's because of pesticides killing #insectlife - which makes sense to me.  I haven't seen many #butterflies, and I haven't seen a #ladybug in years.  I wholeheartedly believe the #insects are disappearing because of all the poison being sprayed onto the planet.  #Roundup is killing more than just the #insects, but that's for another time.  So, if there is nothing for the birds to eat, of course they're dying off.

The #evergreens, well, that's as much or more scary than the bird population disappearing.  To add injury to insult, #Google has deleted and/or hidden any and all sites or #discussions where it's being said that the dying evergreens is because of those nasty, #toxic #chemtrails.  Not only is all that #aluminumoxide, #barium, and #strontium causing humans' organs to fail, but it's doing the same to #animals, and yes, killing the stuff that grows in the ground.  I'm sure the evergreens are just the first to show signs of death, give it a little time, the rest will follow suit.  You can be sure of one thing, when the Powers That Be spend all that effort and money to make something disappear (internet sites where truth is being told about certain things), that something is dreadfully wrong.  These are the same disgusting parasites who spent decades, and billions of dollars denying #ClimateChange, and denying #chemtrails.  By the way, "ClimateChange", my ass, it should be #ClimateDestruction, and #PlanetRape.  As a result of #geneticmodification, #GMO of our food, all the toxins being put into our food, into our water (chlorine - a known neurotoxin), and into the air - which in turn gets into the water and the soil, that #BigPharma, along with the #HealthCare biz, is enjoying its biggest profits in its despicable history.  And, don't get me started on this #vaccine #vaccines bullshit.

So, my belief is that the psychopaths in power - ownership and upper management of huge #corporations, with the help of our #politicians, and with the help of #Hollywood, we are slowly and systematically being sickened, and then #murdered.  I've tried to get people to wake the fuck up through #Facebook and #Twitter, but most people are so goddam afraid of somebody not liking them, or of having somebody call them "negative", or whatever else, that it's crickets whenever something important gets posted.  Post cute horsey pictures, and people go ooh aah, but anything important - deathlike silence.

As for me, I shut down my Twitter and Facebook accounts, because well, TMA (Too Much Aggravation).  I now try to just live my little life, doing my damnedest to steer clear of all the angry people that are out there in public places, poking an grunting - like my younger brother used to do when he was ten.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment