Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wipeout Music Video

 

This is me having fun with the old surf classic, Wipeout.  

I wanted to put up something where I could feature this beautiful set of drums of mine. This is, of course, Wipeout. I'm pretty sure it was originally done by a band called The Surfaris.
 
There is rust - on me, not the drum set 😃 . I never did do a lot of solo type stuff on the drums, and when I did, it was 40 years ago. BUT, in 4th, 5th, and 6th grade, we had those old wooden desks. They were set up for two - masonite top, and a space underneath where you could put your books. Some of us boys would get scolded every day for playing Wipeout on those desks. So, I guess I'll credit those old wooden desks for my being able to play Wipeout 😃 .
 
As always, all real instruments, and all production by me, the Wretched Outcast.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment