Monday, August 24, 2026

Off The Topic Of Music For A Minute

 I've been saying for a while now, that we, the human race, are under attack.  It's not aliens from outer space, it's not China, it's not Russia, it's these sick, twisted psychopaths who own and manage all the big corporations, with our beloved government supporting and defending them.  The latest weapon being fire - as in arson.  It's happening all over the world - and always in and near populated areas - never mind the 95% of the land on this planet being uninhabited by humans, always in and near cities and towns.  


I'm in Reno, and there is what's being called the "Hawk Fire".  Without going into all the details, the whole thing appears bizarre to me.  Huge plumes of smoke from one area that is actually on fire, and no smoke from another area where things are supposedly burning to the ground.  Mainstream News is not being straight up - but that's nothing new.

We are under attack, folks, and the worst part is seeing the absolute apathy.  People are not speaking up.  They're sitting there silent, pretending it's not happening, hiding from it, cowering in place.  The ones who have been speaking up are exasperated by the silence.  Facebook is the perfect tool to get the word out, to encourage people to research, and to speak up, but 95% of the population continues to sit there silent, so afraid that someone might say something less than pleasant to them.

I don't have answers, AND, I guess I'm getting downright sick and tired of talking to the walls, so I seem to be slowing down.  I'm sure that's what the parasites of the world - who are behind all of this - want.  But well, tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment