I don't know what good this will do, but I guess I'll start putting my music videos up here. I have been shadow banned at Google, YouTube, and Facebook for years. I have around 150 videos at YouTube, and I've had this account up for something like 12 years. If you do a standard keyword search for me, you won't find me. You might, on some occasions, find one of the piddly articles on me, you might find my website, which is ancient and has maybe 10 videos, and you might find my Facebook music page, that I pretty much haven't used in years. The only way you'll find me at these platforms is if you type in the name of one of my videos, proper spelling, and my name, proper spelling - you might find me that way, but keyword search - I pretty much don't exist.
Add to that, I've been gangstalked, gaslighted, and otherwise screwed with for most of my adult life. Yes, believe me, I know what that sounds like, but well, it's not nuts if it's really happening.
So, on my music videos, I play all the instruments - all real instruments, of course, I sing all the vocals, do all the production. On most of my more recent ones, you can see right there in the video where I'm playing everything. For those who are not in the business, there is Multi Track Recording. It's been around since the 50s. I'm pretty sure Les Paul is the one who started it, who put it into play. I have a multi track system on my computer, it's called "Adobe Audition". I has 123 individual tracks, which I would never use that many. Normally I use between 10 and 15 tracks. Each track having one instrument on it. I have quality microphones, and quality preamps. I understand signal flow, I understand EQ. I've been in and out of recording studios for 40+ years, being a pain in the rear end to most of the engineers, I asked, I prodded, I tried different stuff. And my own - since the mid 80s, having done hundreds of recordings. The early ones - not so great, I was learning, screwing up, once in awhile doing something good :D .
So, this is the first one I'm putting up. I say this quite often, because of the platform - it's different listening to Spotify, or to the radio, you hear what's being played, where when you're on the computer or your phone, most people will listen to 5 seconds, then on to the next. You're never going to know if something is any good or not if you listen to 5 seconds, and if you listen only once. Also, you'll never hear the actual recording quality if you listen through the microscopic speakers on your phone, tablet, or computer. It's so much better if you use a decent pair of headphones, some decent speakers, or even some decent earbuds.
So, thanks for being here.
#musicvideo #music #countrymusic #Classiccountry #nashville #corruption #Streaming #spotify #pandora #musicbusiness #americana #leejones #thefid
No comments:
Post a Comment