Sunday, August 23, 2026

Green River Music Video

This is a song from my all time favorite Rock & Roll bands.  It's Green River, originally done by Creedence Clearwater Revival, but I didn't need to tell you that :D .

I'm playing my Ric 325, like John had.  Different color, and I didn't put the Gibson PAF humbucker in the bridge position, being that I like the sound with the original toaster pickups in it.  When I was 13, 14, I got stuck in my room often, and I would sit in there, with my cheapo Watkins Rapier guitar, and cheapo amp my dad found in an electronic shop up in Kaimuki.  I ruined all my Creedence records learning one note at a time.  I was obsessed, and I would sit there until I got them right, back aching, fingers with blisters and callouses.  It's just what I did :D .

As always, it's me, playing all real instruments, no trickery, no fake AI, karaoke, "Content", or digital or electronic devices. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment