Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wai O Keaniani Music Video

Being originally from Hawaii, I do some traditional Hawaiian music.  This is one that Gabby Pahinui did a long time ago.  It's "Wai O Keaniani".  I guess this would be my all time favorite Hawaiian song.  Note:  I don't do any of the Reggae stuff.  Anything I do is going to be the traditional Hawaiian.  I've never been one to be "Progressive", or contemporary, I generally don't like fusions.  I try to keep the identity in place, of each kind of music that I play.

I hate that I have to say this in every video, but I don't want anyone to think I'm doing karaoke, or using AI, computer generated "Content", or anything of the kind.  So, it's me, playing all real instruments, doing all real vocals.  And I do all the production, by way of multi track recording.

 Thanks more than I can say, for being here, and for supporting independent musicians and artists.

#musicvideo #music #countrymusic #Classiccountry #nashville #corruption #Streaming #spotify #pandora #musicbusiness #americana #leejones #thefid  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment