This is my all time favorite song, Bad Moon Rising. When I was 12 and 13 years old, I got stuck in my room a lot, so I learned first the ukulele, then the guitar. I ruined all my Creedence Records learning their songs - one note at at time. Of course, Dad wasn't going to buy me a decent guitar and amp, so I did all I knew, and ended up with a Rapier electric guitar, and some off brand amp that was horrible. I played in a little 8th grade band for a couple months. Egos, personalities - you know...
So, this is my doing this classic Creedence song. All me, all real instruments.
Speaking of Bad Moon Rising, I don't like what's going on in the world. Some very disturbed people are burning down the planet. I'm sure there's an end game. Ah well, we'll see where this goes.
#MusicVideo #RocknRoll #rock&roll #60s #creedence #ccr #streaming #spotify #pandora #Nashville #corruption #shadowbanned #americana #leejones #thefid
No comments:
Post a Comment