This is an old classic. I don't have the slightest on who originally did this one. Charlie McCoy did it in the 70s, which is where I got this version.
As I've said before, I would rather not have to say this on every video I put up, but, I don't want anyone thinking I'm here doing karaoke, AI, computer generated "Content", or anything of the kind. No trickery, I would never insult you people like that. It's all me, playing all real instruments.
As I'm still being shadow banned on Google, YouTube, and Facebook, I'm hoping people can find me here. If you would take the time, flood my YouTube channel, with friends, family, etc. These people are playing dirty against any person who might be halfways decent at what he does.
https://www.youtube.com/@Ikaika1955
#musicvideo #countrymusic #nashville #corruption #shadowbanned #music #americana #streaming #spotify #pandora #leejones #thefid
No comments:
Post a Comment